.Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Minutiae, Mired In The Moment

Just checking out the newspaper today and reading for fun, my horoscope which read: Usually in order to let something grow, you have to let it go.

It went on to state that this is very true of a relationship now days. Especially when you do everything as a couple together and are staying mired in the minutiae of life certainly can have a stifling effect on that relationship and that you need to indeed give it some space.

Minutiae, from the word minutia...just rolls off the tongue doesn't it.

Talk about being giddy. I don't know if it's from the word minutia, or from my long standing relationship with my spousal unit.

Both can make the hairs stand up on the back of my neck when those exact little things do crop up in a conversation in your married life.

The small, the tiny, the things that most of us do not want to discuss or deal with is what makes minutiae happen when it comes to marriage and especially in marriage and finances.

Just when you think you have a handle on stuff, lo and behold there's a big puddle of minutia just waiting for my big fat feet to step into. Of course it has to take turns with me getting my feet out of my mouth a lot of the time!

But...I digress....

Oh yeah. Minutia...the little things that may or may not mean a lot to your relationship.

However in marriage, finances are never small and dull items. In fact it is very much one of those things that can divide and conquer in a relationship. So watch yourself. Be ever mindful of the things that aren't often said as much as the ones that are barked in anger.

Words can and do hurt when you least expect it.

So, letting things grow in your relationship takes a minutia of toil and trouble and if you do it with double double the effort (double double toil and trouble...yep the witches brew...), you could end up with some very exciting bubbles in your marriage. Like a positive cash flow when your business takes off and you realize that this is going to be the best thing to happen to you since you got married.

You don't spend a lot of time (I hope) living your life by your horoscope when you could actually be out there living you life.

Horoscopes are fun and I do get a chuckle from them from time to time like the one that started this blog post...minutia or minutiae...muh-new-shuh.

It's a little thing I know, but hey...married life is no small feat! Get moving. You have things to do, places to go and people to see. That's my horoscope for you.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment